First New Years post...
t***@gmail.com
2018-01-23 14:18:13 UTC
Actually it’s the second for me and the second for this new year. Anybody still around? Hope so. What’s going on in your bass world?
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 21:09:51 UTC
Here it is the first week of February and I’m the only one here?
Les Cargill
2018-02-10 02:22:59 UTC

Les Cargill
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 19:51:17 UTC
http://youtu.be/ZwrqI8vK4II
--
Les Cargill

Hey Les! Looks like the place vacated huh?
Derek Tearne
2018-02-22 06:51:30 UTC
<crickets>
--
Derek Tearne - ***@url.co.nz
Vitamin S: improvisation from New Zealand http://www.vitamin-s.co.nz/
Sam Wilson
2018-02-22 09:52:28 UTC
Post by Derek Tearne
<crickets>
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-22 20:45:42 UTC
Sam Wilson
Post by Derek Tearne
<crickets>
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

We’re on a roll now. Lol!