What have you actually owned?
j***@hotmail.com
2020-03-22 18:50:53 UTC
Bob Sherunckle,
Not sure if you'll see this. If not anyone who can pass it on to Bob it'd be much appreciated. I inherited a ninja spider 335 from my late grandad in 1993. He was a great old style jazz and blues guitarist but had to give up when his fingers gave up. He gave me the guitar and I loved it. Sadly it was stolen a few years later,along with a couple of custom built left handers that belonged to my then band mate, John Wheatcroft(check him out on YouTube, he's mustard) and some Marshall heads, mics etc. Anyway I've been looking for the ninja for years. If anyone has it I'd really like to have it back. I'd be prepared to buy it back as the sentimental value means more. We know the scumbags that stole the gear so there's no worry on that score. Here's hoping and thanks in advance,Jon.
m***@gmail.com
2020-03-26 08:20:50 UTC
Post by j***@hotmail.com
Bob Sherunckle,
Not sure if you'll see this...
It's unlikely. The post you're replying to is 16 years old, while Google Groups
tells me Bob last posted here about 9 years ago.

This newsgroup is just about dead - people have moved to other forums, I guess.

I'm not quite sure why I dropped in - just like to see the tumbleweed blowing
past, I guess.
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-04 01:51:22 UTC
Mark, this place started decaying when that Canadian idiot started bombarding people with vulgar insults. Also came Facebook with its hundreds if not thousands of bass boards. The FDP closed its doors at the beginning of the year. Talkbass is sttill running, though.

Yeah, like you I still show up occasionally.