Yamaha TRB-5P/thumbs up or down?
p***@gmail.com
2015-08-24 16:06:16 UTC
howdy
Played a Yamaha TRB-5P (neck-thru with piezos in the bridge) five-string
bass today. Nice tone and good feel. Would like to know if any of my
bass brothers & sisters own, have owned, or played this machine and have
you had any problems with this machine (dead spots, bad electronics,
neck warping, etc.). Your unadulterated opinions are greatly
appreciated. C-ya!
I have had my TRB-5P for over 15 years. Beautiful instrument. Tremendous range of sound, no electronics problems, no neck problems, no noise. I am regularly told by sound techs that it has the best tone they have ever heard.
coreybenson
2015-08-24 17:07:05 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
howdy
Played a Yamaha TRB-5P (neck-thru with piezos in the bridge) five-string
bass today. Nice tone and good feel. Would like to know if any of my
bass brothers & sisters own, have owned, or played this machine and have
you had any problems with this machine (dead spots, bad electronics,
neck warping, etc.). Your unadulterated opinions are greatly
appreciated. C-ya!
I have had my TRB-5P for over 15 years. Beautiful instrument. Tremendous range of sound, no electronics problems, no neck problems, no noise. I am regularly told by sound techs that it has the best tone they have ever heard.
Holy necro Batman! Do you realize you just responded to apost that's over 17 years old?

However did you stumble upon it in the first place?

Corey
Oci-One Kanubi
2015-08-27 15:31:02 UTC
Post by coreybenson
Post by p***@gmail.com
howdy
Played a Yamaha TRB-5P (neck-thru with piezos in the bridge) five-string
bass today. Nice tone and good feel. Would like to know if any of my
bass brothers & sisters own, have owned, or played this machine and have
you had any problems with this machine (dead spots, bad electronics,
neck warping, etc.). Your unadulterated opinions are greatly
appreciated. C-ya!
I have had my TRB-5P for over 15 years. Beautiful instrument. Tremendous range of sound, no electronics problems, no neck problems, no noise. I am regularly told by sound techs that it has the best tone they have ever heard.
Holy necro Batman! Do you realize you just responded to apost that's over 17 years old?
However did you stumble upon it in the first place?
Corey
Heh-heh; when I saw the TLP I was like "Holy Tutankhamun, Batman, are you really still using WebTV?"

Then I noticed the posting date.

-Richard, His Bassic Travesty
r***@gmail.com
Oh man, I do this all the time. Sometimes people even write me back to tell me they have since DIED and can no longer reply to my - albeit DAMNED witty - ripostes (not RE-POSTS). I see I've done this again, as the last activity was some 5 years ago. Anybody still alive out there? HELLO?! hello...hello...
t***@gmail.com
2019-04-30 19:35:13 UTC
***@gmail.com
Oh man, I do this all the time. Sometimes people even write me back to tell me they have since DIED and can no longer reply to my - albeit DAMNED witty - ripostes (not RE-POSTS). I see I've done this again, as the last activity was some 5 years ago. Anybody still alive out there? HELLO?! hello...hello...

Yeah, I’m still waiting to hear back from Scot Lifeshine...lol!