Building your own ...
Lyndon
2019-08-25 23:28:15 UTC
I have seen a number of bass guitar kits available on Amazon. Anyone
build one?
How did it work out for you?

Thanks
Lyndon
t***@gmail.com
2019-08-29 01:59:26 UTC
Lyndon
I have seen a number of bass guitar kits available on Amazon. Anyone
build one?
How did it work out for you?

Thanks
Lyndon

Lyndon, I’ve built several p and J basses in the past and have really enjoyed doing so. But they’re all bolt together and nothing strategic. The thing is that anymore you can buy a decent bass (may need some tweaking) for what you can build one for if not less. If you want to paint it, https://www.reranch.com has lots of quality paint options. Hardware store has stains. ... back on track. I ended up swapping pickups and bridges a few times till I really got what I wanted. Remember, these are all basically Swuiet quality to begin with.....

Good luck if you want to do it...
t***@gmail.com
Sorry about bad typing. i meant "Squier quality"
Brian Running
2019-08-29 22:55:55 UTC
The best I could guess you meant was "Soviet."
t***@gmail.com
2019-08-30 07:08:37 UTC
Post by Brian Running
Post by t***@gmail.com
Sorry about bad typing. i meant "Squier quality"
The best I could guess you meant was "Soviet."
LOL maybe that too!